Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Frida Kowhlo and other Delights


This wonderful cow is by Susan Typpi. It is called "Frida Kowhlo" and I think she is beautiful. The cows still keep coming!
This is the cow that started the whole thing and it is so aim next to Frida! This is "Purple Cow"

I have more cows to put on here but I need better photos. In the meantime, I thought you would enjoy this!
Below I think this is the truth and our purpose.
Below I put this photo on my refrigerator.it should help as I know this lady could be me only with shorter hair.

The little quilt above is by my darling friend Jan from Tulsa who made this for a person who moved (MOOved)   Isn't it sweet? Like she is'
Have a lovely day friends!

1 comment:

  1. Everything on your posts is always so cute. Today i particularly like the "miss you" cow. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete