Thursday, May 10, 2018

Looking for Replacement for Retreat Girl that cannot make it :0)

I just heard from Kim and she cannot make it to the retreat. I am taking a shot that someone might see this and have June 3rd -7th available to have alot of fun in Spokane and Coeur d'Alene Idaho.
     The first day 2nd we meet early and go to Farm Chicks which is a huge sale of all kinds of antiques and shabby chic and ideas galore . It is always a highlight. Then we go to Artfest which has fantastic art and the best earrings in the world. I have red cowboy hats for everyone to wear since our theme this year is Cowgirls.
     Miss Tina our chef is flying in again from Nevada and she can cook amazing things and we are always ful and thankful for her skill, fun personality and tips on quilting too! Nettie, her sous chef is flying in from Sacramento.
      The classroom is next to my studio which is handy for things people need.
I will be showing easy piecing and below I will be going over self portraits for those that want to do a fun person. These are always hit. Easy and alot of fun!
 Here are two of my story quilts that are fun. A story about you and your quilting friends or places you love to quilt is a fun theme!!
Perhaps you would like to start a cow quilt. They are always fun and can be put together fairly fast and then the fun starts! Let me give you creativity ideas!
I will have blocks from my new book to share for a creative and whimsical quilt.
Are flowers your thing? This is a great story quilt theme and makes awesome quilts. This quilt was done in my story quilt class.
Bring a childs drawing and let me show you how to turn it into a wonderful quilt they will have for years to come. They are charming and fun to do.
Anyway you get the idea of what you can do. We can do easy and advanced. Come make friends and you won't be sorry. I will take off $150. and that means you can come for $600.
Bring a friend and I will give both of you that deal. :0)
       

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could come but it isn't looking like I can help Kim out and take her place. It would be fun to see Tina, Nettie and everyone else and enjoy the wonderful meals they make.

    Have a wonderful and hopefully I'll be there next year.

    ReplyDelete