Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How To Order Hoochy Mama Books


So I am having my website redone and until I can get home to help the guy doing it I was thinking how you can order Hoochy mama book. 
If you go to " Marylouweidman.com" and go to products you can order Flower Power and in the customer notes write that you want Hoochy Mama which is $20. It looks just like Flower Power but is for blocks and snowmen and wonky easy piecing. I found a case hiding in my garage. Connie my neighbor actually found them.  Hooray! I know many people wanted this book. 
Now you can have your own copy. And start creating one of a kind blocks!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these books! My problem with them is wanting to make everything! I have to ask...for YEARS I have wanted the Angel BOM and just haven't been able to afford it. Is it still available? Should I still keep saving my money? Hope you're feeling great! Thinking of you and praying for you always! XO from Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the great fabric and colour combinations.

    What a great find of the books!

    ReplyDelete