Monday, September 19, 2011

PANAMOO CANAL - Susan Typpi does it again with COW fun!

So this summer when we had our cupcake retreat I whined and got my friends to make a cow quilt for school house at Market. Susan just sent me this adorable photo of her cow. Isn't she fun? A couple of years ago Susan and Laurie and I and our husbands went to the Panama Canal on a cruise. My husband went to high school there so it was kind of a sentimental trip for us and having our good friends there made it a lovely memory. We girls loved looking at all of the lovely Mola's there and Susan bought some really lovely ones and saved them to do something great. Well, this is pretty GREAT! See how much fun the cow pattern from the new book is? It's the perfect challenge for sure! And on another note, I will be going on another Panama cruise this february and would love you to join me. I am sure to be talking about these cows and bringing at least one. I think this cow take the cake! Susan it takes the cupcake! LOVE it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the play on words, she has a good sense of humor and whimsey.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan's cow is absolutely MOOvelous! :~D

    ReplyDelete