Monday, September 12, 2011

Story Quilt Tree Skirt for a small tree and a child! GREAT idea Charlotte!

I love it when people share their ideas and Charlotte from the Houston area brought this idea to show me and I LOVED it! She bought Christmas trees for each of her Grandchildren and she made a little tree skirt for each child and every year she adds a different item to the skirt. The ideas and shapes and embellishments are awesome. Such a clever idea and it is a story quilt Christmas skirt. Don't you wish your Grandmother had made one that you could touch and enjoy and show off? Well, maybe you know a child you could make one for and you would both be very happy!
I had more photos and they disappeared from this post and my file...Charlotte, feel free to send me images if you can. This is so cute. Be sure to click on the photo so you can see the details.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the little girl in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! Way to go, Charlotte, on creating those precious family treasures for your grandchildren!!! :~D

    ReplyDelete