Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspirations Continue in the Year 2012! A NEW year and a NEW Artist coming out in you!


 
Above, I think this should be a mantra for all of us in the New year! BELIEVE you can turn out masterpieces and you will. Take classes and take advantage of your stash and your inner artist!
I love the photo above-anyone who takes a class from me and smiles makes my year and more! LOVE THIS
I think the quilt above is a great example of a pretty quilt for Valentines don't you? We are doing a heart swap in my Yahoo groups (MaryLouWeidman) chatroom. It is going to be really fun and you end up with blocks from all over

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful chicken piece, really is a great use of fabrics, makes it unique and a piece of art.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added 52 fabrics to my stash based on the tips in your book "Out of the Box" which I received for Christmas. You are right - it was hard to find dark darks! I can't wait to get started on my first story quilt but feel I must back my finished tops before starting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can any woman go wrong w/a Ryan Gosling poster, especially if he's saying,'Hey Girl,' or 'Hey, Babe'? (makes MY day!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a true poster, my nice was walking in my sewing room and caught one...I felt bad but she was warned.

    ReplyDelete