Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just thinking of Things for the New Year That Make me Smile and Dream About Quilts To Come- Thanks to Some of My Students.....


The quilt above is by Linda Peterson

I have a stack of fabric and am getting ready to create a new New mexico quilt....that place and the color and the peace and the people and everything about it has captured my heart.
Don't forget the alphabets in "Out of the Box with Easy Blocks"

I must remember to pack my light giving plaids with me this year to make more blocks that glow! Hope to meet many of you this year as we learn how to improve your stash and enjoy color and bringing your inner artist OUT

2 comments:

  1. The love your neighbor piece is wonderful, such a happy and sweet sentiment. I can't wait to see what you come up with, for your mexico theme.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please, please come to Sydney, Australia some time!

    ReplyDelete