Thursday, November 22, 2012

Friends, I am thankful for you this year and so much more. I am waiting to see if Mark gets to come home today. I have two turkey tv dinners and an apple pie my dear daughter brought over in case.
Since I am home alone it has given me the quiet chance to list my many blessings and remember Thanksgivings in the past. I can almost smell those smells that I cook and bake every year and I am thinking of all of you somewhere with friends or family and nice food, nice people and many blessings. Love YOU,      Mary Lou

3 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    I am full and too lazy to move, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mary Lou, for the cute poem. I hope your husband did come home for Thanksgiving to make your blessings complete.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and Mark! Hope he gets to come home and put this episode in his life where it belongs...behind him!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete